LollyLaw now offers a built-in, easy-to-use billing solution called LollyPayments. This tool provides comprehensive solutions to meet the needs of a busy immigration law firm and the unique accounting demands of lengthy business immigration matters. Below are a few highlights of LollyPayments.
With LollyPayments, you can now...
- Connect With Your Firm's Operating or Trust Accounts
- Process one-time payments or payment plans to trust or operating accounts via credit card or eCheck
- Request and accept various payment types and methods - Payments can be accepted via email, SMS, Invoice with QR code, or Client Portal
- Send and receive notifications related to billing via in-app notifications, email, and SMS text messaging
- Track remaining balances and payment plans
* Transactions are processed within 2-3 business days, depending on the type of transaction. LollyPayments accepts all major credit cards and eCheck transactions. Depending on the type of credit card your client uses to submit a payment, some small card network and payment gateway fees may apply. These fees do not apply to every transaction.
** Like many other payment processors, LollyPayments passes these fees, if applicable, directly to our customers at the end of each month with no mark-up in an effort to reduce your overall payment processing costs. Although these fees do not apply to every transaction, we've provided a list below of possible fees that may occur based on the card type used to complete a payment.
*** LollyPayments bills a variable 2% fee for transactions made by your firm. Fees will be withdrawn at the end of each month from the firm's default operating or trust account connected with LollyPayments.