LollyLaw makes is easy to keep track of any transactions made outside of LollyPayments.
Steps to Accept a Payment for a Matter Record Outside of LollyPayments
1. Go to the specific Matter Record > Transactions and select the appropriate Bank Account where your payment is being received.
2. Click the "Actions" button and select "Add Funds" from the drop down menu.
3. Complete the form details including the primary contact, the amount, the source of the payment, and the payment method (Cash, Check, or Other). Include any check or reference number, and add a description.
4. Click the "Record Transaction" button to add the payment to the Matter Record.
Steps to Accept a Payment for a Contact Record Outside of LollyPayments
1. Go to the specific Contact Record > Transactions and click the "Add Funds" button.
2. Complete the form details including the Bank Account the funds will go to, the Primary Contact, if it is associated with any existing Matter Record, the Amount and source of payment, and the Payment Method (Cash, Check, or Other). Include the Check # or reference number if any, and any description.
4. Click the "Record Transaction" button to add the payment to the Contact Record.
LollyLaw meets your firm's and clients' needs by providing the option for firms to record transactions that occur outside of LollyPayments (by cash or checks) easily, so all payments can be documented within the software.