Lolly Law's integration with LawPay makes it easy to send trust requests via LawPay. This feature will send an email to your client with a link to the trust retainer bill. The Trust Request (LawPay) button is accessible from either Billing>Invoices and Matter>Transactions.
Send Trust Request via LawPay (Not immediate)
This way, the client will receive an email with a secure link to the bill online. The client must click on the link and enter payment via LawPay. When the client makes a payment, the results will appear in Lolly Law and trust funds will then be available for the contact or matter. After the client has paid, you will see the transactions under the Transactions tab of your contact or matter.
- Go to Billing>Invoicing
- Press Send Trust Request via LawPay
- Choose the Deposit Account
- Select the Client and whether the funds received should be recorded in the matter or the client account
- Set notification preferences
- Compose the payment request message
- Press Generate Invoice