If you have been using LawLogix and want to bring data over from that system into LollyLaw, below is an overview of the procedure. Please contact us today to schedule your data import <email@example.com> or call us as (323) 607-9023.
Note: it is important to get your data into a useable format so that you can ensure the quality of the data that is provided to us. If the data is improperly formatted, incomplete, or otherwise corrupted, data migration may be impaired. Talk with our migration specialists before proceeding.
Typically, the following data can be exported from LawLogix and imported into LollyLaw:
Thinking about trying LollyLaw? Click here to start a trial account.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Migrate my Contacts and Matters from LawLogix to LollyLaw
- Export Contact and Matter data from LawLogix
- LawLogix migration
- Import data from LawLogix
- Get data from LawLogix to LollyLaw
How to Export Data from LawLogix
- Go to Reports (left-hand nav bar)
- Add new Template
- Select report from drop down (Address book for Contacts, Cases for Matters etc)
- IMPORTANT: MUST select "yes" under "Holiday Card Recipient." Otherwise the report will give you no results.
- Report Columns Tab - select all relevant columns (generally all)